Nurturing Resilience: Building Stronger Futures Through Harm Reduction
This module provides insights on and discusses evidenced-based strategies to promote harm reduction among the youth population. Professionals gain an understanding and knowledge of the foundational principles central to harm reduction, in addition to substance-use trends among youth and strategies and tools to use when working with young adults.
Faculty: Keristen Mazyck, LISW-CP, HIVPCP
At the end of this webinar, you will be able to:
- Identify foundational principles central to harm reduction.
- Describe harm reduction strategies tailored to youth.
- Discuss substance use trends among youth and adolescents.
- Discuss the prevalence of substance use among youth.
- Describe harm reduction issues specific to youth experiencing mental and/or behavioral health conditions.