Stimulants and Psychosis: Prescription Stimulant Misuse and Abuse
This course gives providers the tools necessary to better identify prescription stimulant misuse and abuse and how to address these concerns before they develop into chronic issues.
This course is jointly provided by the Postgraduate Institute for Medicine, HealthHIV, and the District of Columbia Department of Behavioral Health.
- Identify common trends and issues regarding prescription (Rx) stimulant misuse and abuse
- Discuss ways practitioners can identify signs of prescription stimulant abuse
- List ways those on the health care team can combat prescription stimulant misuse and abuse
- Identify interventions for use in treatment of stimulant use disorder
- Austin De La Cruz, Pharm.D., BCPP
September 7, 2022
September 6, 2023
No credit is offered for this training.
There is no cost for this training.
Universal Activity Number